Cheesy Bacon Fried Rice
Posted on August 19, 2020
Comfort food at it’s best! Cheesy, savoury and filling, this fried rice is sure to be a favourite amongst the whole family.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 capsicum, finely diced
- 100g mushrooms, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp of Deliciou Cheesy Bacon seasoning
- 1 cup frozen peas, carrots and corn
- 3 cups microwave white rice, microwaved then chilled
- Spring onions, finely sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Using a large fry pan or wok, heat 2 Tbsp oil on high heat and fry garlic and onions until fragrant, golden and crispy.
- Add the capsicum and mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes until slightly softened. Then, add the frozen peas, carrots and corn and cook for another 3 minutes until tender.
- Finally, add in the rice and let it cook for another 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, to allow it to brown. Remove from heat, then mix in the Deliciou Cheesy Bacon seasoning and ensure everything is well combined. Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds and serve right away!
Pro tip: place the microwave rice in the freezer for 10 mins before adding to wok - this allows the rice to get crispy during cooking!
Grab your Deliciou Cheesy Bacon seasoning online today!