Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
Posted on October 05, 2020
Never really know what to do with cauliflower? Make this! Low in carbs and a delicious savoury snack, this is the perfect finger-food to make at the start of the week for when you’re feeling peckish! Cheesy, crunchy and satisfying, this is a great way to incorporate more veggies into your day - and it definitely helps that they taste so darn good!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Nuttelex/Vegan butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Chives, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces, trying to get similar shapes. Place in a bowl.
- Add boiling water to the cauliflower pieces to soften them up. Leave in hot water for a few minutes.
- While waiting, mix in a small bowl the cornflour, paprika, a sprink of salt and Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning. Set aside.
- After few minutes in hot water, rinse cauliflower under cold water and place back into bowl. Add melted vegan butter and ensure cauliflower is well coated. Once coated, add cornflour mix and shake around - careful not to make a mess!
- Line an oven tray with baking paper or a silicon sheet. Place coated cauliflower bites one by one on the tray separated from each other. The more separated they are, the easier they’ll be to turn half way through the cooking with kitchen tongs.
- Cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes turning halfway through to ensure all sides get even colour.
- Once cauliflower bites are done, sprinkle with extra Vegan Cheese Seasoning, garnish with some chopped chives and serve with your favourite dipping sauce! Yum!
Grab your Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning online today!